Why Research in D.C.?
Top 3 reasons why you should do research in Washington D.C.
- D.C. has one of the most diverse consumer and business populations in the U.S.
- D.C. is so much more than just the federal government:
- Comprised of high percentages of physicians, lawyers, scientists, engineers and computer professionals
- Home to many Fortune 500 company headquarters and the largest number of fastest-growing private businesses in the country
- D.C. has one of the wealthiest and most educated populations in the nation